Bay Area gas prices continue to decline, no movement from Major League Baseball on the A’s question, elementary school principal under fire for not reporting alleged sex abuse, more.
- Three and half years into a blue ribbon panel’s consideration of whether the A’s should be allowed to move to San Jose baseball commissioner Bud Selig lets it be known that no decision is imminent. The Drumbeat
- Good news for motorists: gas prices in the Bay Area continue to spiral downward. Mercury News
- Contra Costa supervisors voted to oppose the latest iteration of the contentious state and federal proposal to siphon Sacramento Delta water into central and Southern California through an underground tunnel. Contra Costa Times
- A San Jose elementary school principal was accused of failing to report to authorities alleged sex abuse involving a teacher. Mercury News
- A Vallejo group has entered the competition to return the historic century-old Navy cruiser, The Olympia, from Philadelphia, where it is rotting, to Mare Island. Chronicle