Mirkarimi turns up heat on mayor before Board of Supes, prosecutors say accused molester assaulted girl in school restroom, Marisa Mayer’s not-so-secret strategy at Yahoo, more.
- Attorneys for Ross Mirkarimi have garnered sworn statements from Aaron Peskin and Debra Walker in a bid to persuade the Board of Supervisors to investigate whether Mayor Ed Lee lied to the Ethics Commission while seeking the suspended sheriff’s ouster. Chronicle
- Divorce lawyer Mary Nolan pleaded not guilty in Oakland federal court to bugging the car of a client’s ex-husband. Chronicle
- New Yahoo CEO Marisa Mayer’s grand plan for the troubled Internet company leaked out yesterday and it turns out it’s pretty general. Mercury News
- Prosecutors who’ve charged Bradley Mrozek, 25, of San Francisco of kidnapping and child molestation say he groped a 9-year-old girl in a San Mateo school restroom and then carried her off the campus Friday before she managed to get away. Mercury News
- Cal’s assistant women’s swim coach sued the Moraga School District and three former administrators, saying they turned a deaf ear to her sexual abuse there in the 1990s. Contra Costa Times